Upholstery Cleaning in Lakeland
Do you want your sectional sofas germ-free? Do you want to have your recliners look brand new? How about cleaning up your cushions, sofas, and couches, do you want to restore them back to their former glory? Let Chiefs floor care services help you with all your upholstery cleaning services in Lakeland. Upholstery cleaning is an important aspect of maintaining a safe and hygienic home for you and your loved ones. If you are planning to take up the challenge on your own, let’s warn you that it might be a draining task, and if not done properly, you may need professional help too. First, let’s find out why upholstery cleaning is important.
Importance of upholstery cleaning
Whether you have pets or kids at home, your upholstered furniture is probably getting worked out. Some of the key reasons why you need a thorough upholstery cleaning are:
- Upholstery cleaning helps you save money in the long run. If you have invested in the aesthetics of your home, chances are that the furniture is a key investment too. If you want them to last long, you must consider investing in thorough cleaning too.
- Your furniture, if not cleaned regularly, can be the breeding ground for bacteria, and pathogens. With dirt building up over time, it can cause health risks for you and your family members. To maintain a safe and healthy living environment, it’s important to have upholstery cleaning done.
What is our process of upholstery cleaning?
- Pre-inspection: We start by doing a thorough inspection of your upholstered furniture. This helps us determine the material used, what cleaning products would work, and the techniques we need to adopt. As a part of our pre-inspection, we also conduct a color fastness test to determine the safest cleaning procedure for your fabric.
- Pre-condition your fabric: We create a special solution that suits your fabric the best. This is then applied to loosen the soil.
- Soil extraction: Next, we extract all the suspected soil from the fabric before rinsing it. This is a key step in the whole process and needs to be done with utmost care to ensure we continue to maintain the workmanship of your fabric.
- Spotting: Sometimes, pre-conditioner and extraction steps are unable to remove some adamant spots on your fabric. In such instances, we create special spotting solutions to get rid of them
- Deodorizing and sanitizing: With this crucial step, we’ll get rid of the bacteria and other microbes found on your upholstery.
- Proper cleaning of your upholstery: Whether you choose steam cleaning or deep cleaning technique, our technicians will ensure your upholstery is cleaned properly. With steam cleaning, we use hot water to get rid of stains and germs. And for deep cleaning, we use hot water extraction and special additives.
- Applying upholstery protectors, grooming, and brushing: This is the final step of the upholstery cleaning process. We add fabric protectors to shield your upholstery from future staining and increase the longevity of your furniture. Once the upholstery is dry, we groom and brush the furniture to make it look new too
Now that you know how intense the task of upholstery cleaning can get, do you think you may need the support of a professional solutions provider? Fret not, Chiefs floor care specializes in upholstery cleaning for homes in Lakeland. We are just a call away, contact us today and get your upholstered furniture cleaned today.