Tile and Grout Cleaning in Lakeland, Florida
As a leading tile and grout cleaning company in Lakeland, we have helped hundreds of commercial and residential properties. We use specialized cleaning methods, detergents, and eco-friendly products to ensure the final results exceed your expectations. Before delving right into the process of cleaning tile and grout effectively, let’s look at the importance of using eco-friendly cleaning products.
Why do we use eco-friednly clenaing products?
Chiefs floor care is a huge fan of green cleaning products. They are biodegradable and are good for the environment. Unlike other conventional cleaning products, these can break down and become a part of nature without harming it. Some of the toxic contents in conventional cleaning products are contributing factors to pollution and contamination. That’s not all, green cleaning products have gentler ingredients and are not harmful to your skin or body. We don’t want you to come back to a home that has been cleaned with harsh and toxic chemicals, we want your home to be clean and safe.
What is our process of cleaning tile and grout?
Cleaning tile and grout can make a big difference in the appearance of your floor, it will start looking like a brand new space. While it’s not easy to clean tile and grout, we work hard to make sure your floors have no hard water deposits, grout haze, efflorescence, and soap scum left. Here’s a step-by-step description of how we professionally clean tiles and grout.
- First things first, we start by clearing loose debris, sweeping and cleaning the surface.
- Dilute concentrated cleaning products with warm water to ensure no harm is caused to the metals, marbles or travertine surfaces exposed.
- Next, we mask off or cover every area that needs to be protected from these cleaning mixtures.
- The mixed solution is then applied to the areas that require to be cleaned using a mop, sponge or sprayer.
- Using our floor machine, we scrub the area to remove all the accumulated dirt and get the sparkle to your tiles.
- Grout cleaning is probably the most tedious task of all. Whether you have unsanded grout or epoxy, Chiefs floor care has experience with both. We focus on areas that may have built-up dirt and scrub them off to reveal the real grout color underneath
- All the areas are then thoroughly rinsed and cleaned with water to make certain no more concentrated cleaning products are left on your tiles, metal or on the surrounding area.
Tile and grout cleaning is an intense task that needs a lot of work. If you start noticing stained, old or aged tiles and grout, know that it can become a breeding ground for mould and mildew. It’s important to have a safe and clean environment, and if your home or office is not, get it cleaned professionally with Chiefs floor care. As experts, we are your go-to tile and grout cleaning company in Lakeland. With over 10 years of experience, we will ensure your residential and commercial floors are clean and shining. Contact us today, and get ready to be amazed at the final results.